Important Information for Members Regarding the New Gym
From 28 July 2022, the Gold Coast Performance Centre will be installing new gym equipment. To ensure the safety of our Members, Guests and Staff, the Gym will have to close for 3 weeks, reopening 19 August 2022. Your final training day prior to the gym closure will be Wednesday 27 July 9pm.
Our gym is now four years old, and as promised, we are continuing to upgrade our facilities for you, our members. Once these works have been completed, our Members and Guests will enjoy what is essentially a brand-new gym.
The following is a scope of works expected to be carried out in the gym.
- Equipment Removal – Thursday 28 and Friday 29 July
- Flooring Installation – Monday 1 August to Friday 12 August
- Equipment Installation – Monday 15 August to Thursday 18 August
We understand the gym closure may cause disruption to your training schedule however, the following options will be made available to all members inconvenienced by the gym closure:
- Keep your membership active as per usual, and take advantage of the great range of group exercise options available to members during this time. The pools, track, spa and saunas will remain available to members during this time.
- Suspend your membership at no cost for the duration of the closure. If you wish to suspend your membership, please see the memberships team onsite. Please note while on suspension you will not be able to access the centres other facilities.
If you wish to continue your weight training, our Personal Trainers will be facilitating sessions in the High-Performance Gym (outdoor space) between 5am – 11am and 3pm – 9pm. Please see Reception for more details.
We thank you for your patience. We will keep you updated on the progress and look forward to opening your new gym 5am Friday 19 August 2022.
Please see our Memberships Team for all enquiries regarding your membership.
Click here to become a member of the Gold Coast Performance Centre.
Have a Question? Send us an enquiry and we’ll get back to you soon.