Coronavirus (COVID-19) Update as of 8am 17 March 2020
There is currently a lot of discussions about COVID-19 and the current health crisis, at this stage we are still open as usual.
Please don’t forget:
• If you’re feeling unwell do NOT visit the Centre
• Bring your towel and use sanitizer
• Wipe down all equipment after use
• Wash your hands often and thoroughly with soap and water, or alcohol-based hand rubs
• Stay at least 1.5 meters away from people with symptoms such as fever, a cough, sore throat, fatigue, and shortness of breath
• Shower before and after using the Sauna.
Should the current health crisis affect our operating hours, we will advise all members and groups accordingly.
Looking for a new goal?
It’s time to start training for the Gold Coast Airport Running Event in July! Come along to our Tuesday 6pm Run Club to work on your fitness, speed and technique.
Join our Members Facebook Group!