Work with us
The Sports Super Centre employs more than 100 staff in a wide variety of career positions including:
EXPRESSION OF INTEREST
OO2- Childcare Attendant
Runaway Bay Sport and Leadership Excellence Centre
Located at Runaway Bay Sport and Leadership Excellence Centre
Cnr Sports Drv & Morala Ave
A great opportunity exists to work with the Runaway Bay Sport and Leadership Excellence centre Childcare Department.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Meeting and greeting existing and potential children’s members to the Centre
- To supervise babies & children at all times
- To ensure play is in a safe and secure environment
You will need:
- To be flexible in regards to working hours Wednesdays 4pm to 6pm essential and available : morning/ afternoon/ weekend shifts
- Holding a current first aid certificate and Blue Card
- Childcare qualifications are desirable
- Childcare experience will be highly regarded
Applicants should provide the following:
- a current Curriculum Vitae
- contact details of two referees (one should be your current supervisor)
- maximum one page addressing suitability for this role
For more information about the role, please contact Murielle Petit-Linnane, Human Resources on 07 5500 9950.
Please send all applications to Murielle Petit-Linnane at email@example.com or mail to Runaway Bay Sport and Leadership Excellence Centre, P O Box 294, Runaway Bay QLD 4216.
Application Closing Friday 16th March 2018 @5pm.
Register your interest in working at the Sports Super Centre by submitting your details below.