1. Sleep in your workout gear.
2. Put your alarm clock across the other side of the room.
3.”Cold? Pffftttt!! Toughen up Princesses, this ain’t cold!!” – Steve Middleton, UK
4. Think how lucky you are that you can exercise!
5. Remember that the morning is the best time of the day – try a walk or jog along the Broadwater.
6. Think that you could be in Canberra where the temperature is below 0.
7. Reward yourself! (but don’t go overboard)
8. Recruit a personal trainer.
9. Set a goal for yourself.
10. Sign up for the Marathon (email firstname.lastname@example.org before April 29 to join our team!)