Work with us
The Sports Super Centre employs more than 100 staff in a wide variety of career positions including:
EXPRESSION OF INTEREST
AO2- Receptionist/ Membership consultant
A great opportunity exists to work with the Runaway Bay Sport and Leadership Excellence Centre.
Your responsibilities will include
- Meeting and greeting existing and potential Members
- To anticipate members and guest needs
- Provide direction to guest, members and staff
You will need:
- Flexibility in regards to working hours
- Strong interpersonal skills, an outgoing personality and a positive approach to sales
- A commitment to the provision of outstanding customer service
- Computer skills, data entry and confidentiality
- Cash handling experience
Applicants should provide the following:
- a current Curriculum Vitae
- contact details of two referees (one should be your current supervisor)
- maximum one page addressing suitability for this role
For more information about the role, please contact Murielle Petit-Linnane, Human resources Coordinator on 07 5500 9988.
Please send all applications to Murielle Petit-Linnane at firstname.lastname@example.org
EOI closing date is 5pm, Thursday 7th December 2017
Register your interest in working at the Sports Super Centre by submitting your details below.