Updates related to the group exercise timetable between September 9-15 can be found listed below.
While every effort is made to ensure we communicate any changes to classes to our members, please be sure to check the Group Exercise Board in the centre’s Sports Walk, speak with your instructor about last-minute changes, or alternatively contact Reception on (07) 5500 9988.
Sports Super Centre – Gold Coast
Group Exercise Updates
- Join Maria pool-side on Saturday for 7.30am DWEX
- Tracey makes a surprise guest appearance Sunday for 8am RPM whilst Maria is back this time centrestage for 9am Body Pump
- Join Julia in the saddle for Monday 6.30pm RPM.
- Trish is covering Tuesday 5.30am RPM while Kelissa is in New Zealand. A great cardio blast to get your day started!
- Tuesday 4.15pm Body Pump and Kyleen is back yet again to take you for a great muscle challenge.
- Remember we have a new class for September – Thursday at 9am Boxing with Kamila in the Boxing area next to the gym. Rotate between strength, conditioning and cardio using a variety of equipment including mitts, pads, skipping ropes and weights. Great workout suitable for all!
- If you can’t make the daytime class we also have Boxing Thursday at 6pm and this class is in the red – so if you want to keep it make sure you get yourselves there for an awesome workout with Kamila!
- We welcome Sam Hopper to the team covering next Thursday 6.30pm Yoga for Vicki.
New class coming soon – Sprint Training
We are excited to announce the addition of a totally new kind of workout to our already diverse timetable. What a great opportunity for members to experience the new track under the guidance of a fully qualified coach!
This is great opportunity for members to increase speed and explosive power. Sprinting will help burn fat quickly as well as enhance sports performance. This session will cover speed, agility and fundamental techniques for sprinting.
Wednesday 5pm-6pm (Starting Wednesday 21 September 2016)
Coach/Instructor: Cherry Harvey – Level 4 Specialist Sprints, Hurdles Relays, Coach, accredited by Athletics Australia.