Updates related to the group exercise class timetable between September 22 -28 can be found listed below:
- Vicki returns for Yoga at 9:15am.
- Chanel is covering 9:15am HIIT.
- Julia is in the hot seat for 8am RPM.
- Ben will be in charge for 9am Pump.
- Chanel returns to take 9:15am HIIT for the final week.
- Candice is in charge this week for your 10:15am DWEX.
- Chanel is back for 430pm HIIT.
- 9am boxing is with Candice
- 6pm Boxing is with Chanel.
- Eugine is in charge for 7am DWEX.
- Blair is back for 10am Matrix.
Monday October 1st is a public holiday – therefore we have reduced Operating hours and classes, 7am-12pm.
- 7:05am RPM Candice
- 8:00am DWEX Vicki
- 8:00am Yoga Jo
October 2nd will see a return to 530pm DWEX classes Tuesday and Thursday evening. Vicki will be our instructor for these classes we look forward to seeing you all there!
NOTICE – In October our centre will be hosting the 2018 World Parachute Championships. This is exciting times as it is a first for our centre and first for Australia. From 6th – 14th of October we will have minor disruption to our group exercise timetable. We will provide you with further information in the coming weeks. The event organisers and team here at SSC have worked extremely hard to minimise the impact on our day to day operations.
Have a great week.
Sports Super Centre Fitness Club