Updates related to the group exercise class timetable between September 15 – 21 can be found listed below:
- Sam continues to cover for Yoga at 915am.
- Linda is in the hot seat for 8am RPM.
- Kyleen will be in charge for 9am Pump.
- Sam Hopper continues to take 9:15am HIIT for the final week.
- Eugine is in charge this week for your 10:15am DWEX.
- Kamilla will take 4:30pm HIIT.
- 7pm evening yoga will be with Vicki.
- Eugine will take 7am and 10:15am DWEX
- Chanel is back for the 4:45pm HIIT.
- 9am boxing is with Candice
- 530pm Pump is with Wendy
- 6pm Boxing is with Chanel.
- 6:30pm Yoga will be with Vicki.
- Candice is in charge for 7am DWEX.
Big thanks to Sam and Allana for covering Vicki while she has been off. Vicki has received her final clearance to return to Yoga with us next Tuesday 7pm.
NOTICE – In October our centre will be hosting the 2018 World Parachute Championships. This is exciting times as it is a first for our centre and first for Australia. From 6th – 14th of October we will have minor disruption to our group exercise timetable. We will provide you with further information in the coming weeks. The event organisers and team here at SSC have worked extremely hard to minimise the impact on our day to day operations.
Have a great week.
Sports Super Centre Fitness Club