Updates related to the group exercise timetable between October 28 – November 3 can be found listed below.
While every effort is made to ensure we communicate any changes to classes to our members, please be sure to check the Group Exercise Board in the centre’s Sports Walk, speak with your instructor about last-minute changes, or alternatively contact Reception on (07) 5500 9988.
Sports Super Centre – Gold Coast
Group exercise updates
- Join Vicki poolside this Saturday for 7.30am DWEX.
- Julia will be in the saddle for Sunday 8am RPM, while Wendy takes centre stage for 9am Body Pump
- Monday 6.30pm and Julia is back in the hot seat for RPM – what a great way to finish your Monday!
- Tuesday 4.15pm Body Pump will be with Ben this week.
- Exciting news for our RPM’ers! We are happy to welcome Emma Waiariki and Chadissa Whale to our Super Team. Emma will be teaching the Monday 5.30am RPM and Chadissa takes on the Thursday 5.30am class. Huge thanks to our members for your patience as we struggled with a few instructor dramas, and also to our amazing RPM team who helped out with covers.
- We are sorry to announce that the Monday evening 7.30pm Vera Flow is cancelled with immediate effect, but 6.30pm Zumba remains on the timetable. Stella will be covering this Monday but Gin returns to her Zumba and Aqua Zumba classes from next Thursday 3rd November. A huge thank you to Stella for helping us out while Gin was injured.
We have had some feedback from DWEX class members requesting a time change for the Tuesday and Thursday DWEX intensive from 9am to 8am. We have given this matter careful consideration and discussed with all current participants of these classes. As part of an anonymous survey, at least a dozen members stated they were happy with the current times and in fact would be unable to attend if the time was changed.
Whilst we understand concerns with regard to the weather heating up as summer approaches the decision has been made to leave the current times unchanged. The timetable is structured to try and cater for all members whether they are parents, shift workers, retired or full-and-part-time workers, and this is very much reflected in the current timetable. There are DWEX class times of 7am, 9am, 10.15am and 5.30pm as well as the Saturday 7.30am – something for everyone!
As summer approaches, it is of course important for all participants of any of our outdoor classes to take the appropriate action when attending with the use of a good sunscreen, hats, sunglasses and of course plenty of water to stay hydrated.
As always we would like to thank our members for caring and being interested enough to take the time and give us feedback. It is always given consideration and very often leads to a positive outcome – a fact that is reflected in numerous changes to our group exercise timetable and throughout the centre over the years.