Updates related to the group exercise timetable between October 2-5 can be found listed below.
While every effort is made to ensure we communicate any changes to classes to our members, please be sure to check the Group Exercise Board in the centre’s Ron Clarke Way, speak with your instructor about last-minute changes, or alternatively contact Reception on (07) 5500 9988.
Sports Super Centre – Fitness Club
- Remember we are only open 7am-12noon this Monday (2nd October) for the Queen’s Birthday Public Holiday. The following three group exercise classes will be available: 7.15am RPM 45 mins | 8am DWEX | 8am HIIT.
- Join Maria poolside on Saturday for your 7.30am DWEX.
- Again on Sunday, Maria takes the stage for the 9am Body Pump.
- Kinnie will be taking you for your Saturday 8am Body Pump.
- Kinnie is also back Sunday this time for your morning ride at 8am RPM.
- Nic will be taking your Tuesday 10.15am Mat Pilates.
- Join Sam for a fantastic cardio blast as she takes the hot seat for the Tuesday 6pm RPM while Tracey has a break.
- Sonya will be centre stage on Thursday for the 8am Body Vive.
- Again Sonya will be on deck for the Friday 7am Body Vive while Kathy is overseas.
- Thanks to the longer days, new evening Deep Water Exercise starts this Tuesday – with ongoing classes on Tuesday and Thursday at 5.30pm with Vicki in the 50m pool.
- Would all members please note that the boxing ring is unavailable to members between 4-5.30pm Monday to Friday, but you are still welcome to use the bags and balls in this area.
- A polite reminder to our Aqua Fit class members that the two members lanes in the 20m pool are for members doing their own workout to use until 12pm. Please do not get into these lanes until the class starts. If you wish to get into the pool early you must wait until 11.40am after Learn to Swim finishes and the instructors have removed their equipment. At this point you are welcome to use the remaining four lanes until start of class.
- Finally a reminder that an additional Low Impact Exercise class has been put on Monday 12pm – 1pm, and will start Monday 9th October.