Updates related to the group exercise timetable between May 5-11 can be found listed below.
While every effort is made to ensure we communicate any changes to classes to our members, please be sure to check the Group Exercise Board in the centre’s Ron Clarke Way, speak with your instructor about last-minute changes, or alternatively contact Reception on (07) 5500 9988.
Sports Super Centre – Fitness Club
- Join Vicki poolside for the Saturday 7.30am DWEX.
- Chadissa in the hot seat for Sunday 8am RPM.
- Ben will take centrestage for your 9am Sunday Body Pump workout.
- On Monday, Barb is poolside for the 10.15am DWEX class.
- Chanel is taking a break, so Blair will be taking the Monday 9.15am HIIT class.
- Kamila will take the 4.30pm HIIT. Please note that the MATRIX will be unavailable for gym use during this class between 4.30-5.30pm, but feel free to join in to HIIT!
- Kamila will also be here to take the Wednesday 4.45pm HIIT class.
- Jenny also taking time away, so Nicolas will be covering Mat Pilates Tuesday at 10.15am.
- Nicolas will also be covering Mat Pilates on Friday at 8am.
- Evening Deep Water Exercise classes were scheduled to finish at the end of April for the winter. We listened to your feedback and tried to look at alternatives but unfortunately an evening Aqua Fit is not possible due to there being no 20m pool or instructor availability. So we are going to continue to run the Tuesday and Thursday 5.30pm DWEX for May, with the last class on Thursday 25th May.