Updates related to the group exercise timetable between May 27 – June 2 can be found listed below.
While every effort is made to ensure we communicate any changes to classes to our members, please be sure to check the Group Exercise Board in the centre’s Sports Walk, speak with your instructor about last-minute changes, or alternatively contact Reception on (07) 5500 9988.
Sports Super Centre – Gold Coast
- This Sunday (May 29) join Nadine in the saddle for the 8am RPM and kick start your day!
- On Sunday (May 29) at 9am, Maria will be putting you through your paces in Body Pump.
- Anita will be taking the Centergy class at 10am on Sunday (May 29), helping you to stretch, relax and unwind.
- On Monday (May 30), Candice is taking a small break so Wendy will be ‘stepping up’ and taking the 9am Step n Sculpt.
- Katie takes you for the 6am Boxing on Tuesday (May 31).
- Tuesday (May 31) at 4.15pm join Maria for Body Pump.
- Also on Tuesday (May 31) Chanel will taken you 5.30pm Body Conditioning.
- Tracey is away on maternity leave from next week but don’t worry – we have Trish on a Tuesday (May 31) at for RPM at 6pm and Jai at 4pm Friday (June 3) -both dedicated to continue to ‘Smash it Up!
- Remember, the 50m pool is closed for renovations for a few more weeks, but we have a great line-up of alternative classes for you while it is out of action! Ask Reception for a copy of the new timetable to see what is on offer or download a timetable here.
- There are sign-up sheets at Reception if you are interested in doing any of the low impact exercise sessions with exercise physiologist Toby Atkins, who is our resident instructor while the 50m pool is closed – sounds like they are very popular and filling up already! Available times are Tuesday and Thursday at 9am, Wednesday at 10.15am and Saturday at 8am. Make sure you put your name down at Reception for any or all of them!
- In addition to low impact exercise, there are also two extra classes – including Yoga on Mondays 7am with Vicki and Mat Pilates onWednesday 7am with Eugene.