Updates related to the group exercise timetable between May 26 – June 1 can be found listed below.
While every effort is made to ensure we communicate any changes to classes to our members, please be sure to check the Group Exercise Board in the centre’s Ron Clarke Way, speak with your instructor about last-minute changes, or alternatively contact Reception on (07) 5500 9988.
Sports Super Centre – Fitness Club
- Maria is taking a break, so join Vicki again poolside this Saturday for the 7.30am DWEX.
- On Sunday, Tracey will be in the saddle for the ride of your life. Join her for a great cardio workout to get your day started.
- Then, join Ben on Sunday at 9am for a challenging weights workout for Body Pump.
- On Monday, the noon Aqua Fit class was being covered by Barb – who has now unfortunately injured herself – so Stella has kindly stepped in to do an Aqua Zumba, rather than cancel the class.
- On Tuesday, join Jenny for the 7am Aqua Fit class.
- Ben will return to make a guest appearance at our daytime classes, covering Maria’s Tuesday 9am Body Pump.
- On Wednesday, Matrix will be in the gym ay 9.30am with Chanel.
- Fantastic news for DWEX – you voted with your feet and we listened, so we are very happy to announce that the Tuesday and Thursday evening DWEX at 5.30pm will run for another month until the end of June.
- Pilates Reformer is cancelled next Friday 2nd June.
POSSIBLE CLASS CANCEL ALERTS
Tuesday 5.15pm BodyAttack – after a three-month trial this class is still seriously struggling with numbers. Unless we have 10+ attending this coming Tuesday, the class will be cancelled with the last class being Tuesday 6th of June
Monday 6.30pm RPM – this class has had 2 months in the red, but a great turnout on Monday means we are going to give it another month. Vote with your feet and get into the saddle for a great Monday night workout with Emma.