Updates related to the group exercise timetable between May 19-25 can be found listed below.
While every effort is made to ensure we communicate any changes to classes to our members, please be sure to check the Group Exercise Board in the centre’s Ron Clarke Way, speak with your instructor about last-minute changes, or alternatively contact Reception on (07) 5500 9988.
Sports Super Centre – Fitness Club
- Join Vicki poolside for the 7.30am DWEX on Saturday.
- Julia will be in the hot seat on Sunday for the 8am RPM.
- Still on Sunday, Ben takes centre stage for the 9am Body Pump.
- Maria is taking a break, so Ben will be back later in the week – this time to take the Thursday 5.30pm Body Pump.
- Barb is very kindly helping us out and will be poolside on Friday for the 10.15am DWEX.
- A reminder that the Thursday 5.15am Body Attack is cancelled due to low numbers.
- Due to member feedback, we have changed the time of the Thursday early morning RPM to 6am for the winter – effective immediately.
- Next week will be the last week for the evening DWEX classes, as they finish on Thursday 25th May for the winter. Don’t worry – they will be back in October.
- Want to get more out of your RPM classes and maximise your time on the bike? The Sports Super Centre is holding three RPM Technique Sessions in June. More information can be found in this week’s members newsletter. Be sure to secure yourself a saddle!