Updates related to the group exercise timetable between May 13 – 19 can be found listed below.
While every effort is made to ensure we communicate any changes to classes to our members, please be sure to check the Group Exercise Board in the centre’s Sports Walk, speak with your instructor about last-minute changes, or alternatively contact Reception on (07) 5500 9988.
Sports Super Centre – Gold Coast
- Remember, the 50m pool is now closed for a month for renovations, but we have a great line-up of alternative classes for you while it is out of action! Ask Reception for a copy of the new timetable to see what is on offer. There are sign-up sheets at Reception if you are interested in doing any of the gym sessions with Toby Atkins, who is our resident instructor while the 50m pool is closed – sounds like they are going to be amazing! Available times are Tuesday and Thursday at 9am, Wednesday at 10.15am and Saturday at 8am. Make sure you put your name down for any or all of them! Also, you can download a timetable here that outlines all class times now the pool is closed.
- There are two extra classes – including Yoga on Mondays 7am with Vicki and Mat Pilates on Wednesday 7am with Eugene.
- We have Julia taking the RPM on Sunday (May 16) at 8am
- Maria will be taking Body Pump on Sunday (May 16) at 9am.
- Veraflow is now at the Sports Super Centre Mondays at 7.30pm with Gin straight after Zumba. A very new mind-body program, Veraflow is a mix of Pilates, Yoga, Ballet and Dance stretches, with an element of relaxation. What a great way to finish the day! Veraflow is free to members, but also available to non-members for a fee payable to Gin on the night. So feel free to bring your family or friends and experience this great new workout together!
- We would like to extend a warm welcome to our new group exercise RPM instructor, Jai Stone. You can meet Jai nice and early at 5:30am this Monday (May 17).