Updates related to the group exercise timetable between May 12-18 can be found listed below.
While every effort is made to ensure we communicate any changes to classes to our members, please be sure to check the Group Exercise Board in the centre’s Ron Clarke Way, speak with your instructor about last-minute changes, or alternatively contact Reception on (07) 5500 9988.
Sports Super Centre – Fitness Club
- Join Maria poolside on Saturday for the 7.30am DWEX.
- Again on Sunday, Maria takes the stage for the 9am Body Pump.
- Are you a mum? Julie will be in the hot seat for your Mother’s Day 8am RPM. Why not treat yourself to an hour that’s all about you, then you can enjoy a guilt-free lunch!
- Chanel is still away, so Blair will be taking your 9.15am Monday HIIT, while Kamila jumps in for the Monday 4.30pm and Wednesday 4.45pm in the indoor group ex studio.
- Advance warning that, due to very low numbers and feedback, we are making a couple of changes to Thursday morning as winter approaches. Last 5.15am Body Attack with Kylee will be this Thursday (May 18) but we will definitely look at bringing it back when the days get a bit lighter and warmer.
- In addition, we will be changing the Thursday RPM class to 6am from Thursday 25th May – join Chadissa for the 45-minute cardio blast.
- Finally, a reminder that the evening DWEX classes at 5.30pm on a Tuesday and Thursday will finish Thursday 25th May for the winter. Don’t worry they will be back!