Updates related to the group exercise timetable between March 23 -31 can be found listed below.
While every effort is made to ensure we communicate any changes to classes to our members, please be sure to check the Group Exercise Board in the centre’s Sports Walk, speak with your instructor about last-minute changes, or alternatively contact Reception on (07) 5500 9988.
Sports Super Centre – Gold Coast
- Remember the gym will be closed Good Friday (March 25). But we are happy to announce that classes will run as normal on Easter Saturday (March 26), although there will be only one DWEX class at 7.30am with Vicki.
- Please note that from this week, there will be just the one DWEX class on a Saturday at 7.30am.
- The gym will only be open from 7am-12noon on Easter Saturday (March 26) and Sunday (March 27).
- If you prefer one of the ‘dry’ classes on Saturday (March 26), you can join Katie at 7am for Boxing, Kristy at 7.05am for RPM, Maria for Body Pump at 8.10am, or Vicki at 9.15am for Yoga.
- Easter Sunday (March 27) we have a real treat for our DWEX fans. As we are closed Good Friday (March 25) and Easter Monday (March 28), we are putting an additional DWEX class on at 7.30am with Maria.
- On Sunday (March 27), at 8am Julia will be in the saddle to lead you through a great ride.
- Still Sunday (March 27) and at 9am Maria is back again, this time for Body Pump.
- On Sunday (March 27) 10am, due to unforeseen circumstances our Centergy class has been cancelled because our instructors are taking a family Easter break. Good news is, we have put on a Yoga class on instead. We apologise for the late notice, but hope that you will still come and enjoy a mind-body class to help you feel refreshed and relaxed for the rest of the day.
- Easter Monday (March 28) the gym is closed and there are no classes.
- Thursday (March 31) Nadine will be covering the 4.15pm RPM class.
- Nadine will also return on Friday (April 1) for the 9.15am RPM class as Julia takes a well-deserved break.