Updates related to the group exercise timetable between March 18 – 24 can be found listed below.
While every effort is made to ensure we communicate any changes to classes to our members, please be sure to check the Group Exercise Board in the centre’s Sports Walk, speak with your instructor about last-minute changes, or alternatively contact Reception on (07) 5500 9988.
Sports Super Centre – Gold Coast
– The Sports Super Centre will be closed on Good Friday (March 25) and Easter Monday (March 28). On Easter Saturday (March 26) and Easter Sunday (March 27) the centre will be open from 7am-12pm only. For full information, please download this PDF.
– This week, Kyla is taking Sunday (March 20) 8am RPM.
– Maria is taking 9am Body Pump on Sunday (March 20).
– Join Julia in the hot seat for Thursday (March 24) RPM at 8am
– On Thursday (March 24), Maria will be taking the 9.15am Body Pump.
– Also on Thursday (March 24), Apple will be taking the 10.15am Centergy while Anita takes a family Easter break.
– We are closed Good Friday (March 25) but happy to announce that classes will run as normal on Easter Saturday (March 26), although there will be only one DWEX class at 7.30am with Vicki.
– From this week onwards, there will be just the one DWEX class on Saturdays at 7.30am.
– Katie will be putting you through your paces for Saturday (March 26) Boxing at 7am.
– and Maria is back at 8.10am for Body Pump.
– Join Vicki later on Saturday (March 26) for our popular 9.15am Yoga class.
– Easter Sunday and we have a real treat for DWEX fans. As we are closed Good Friday and Easter Monday, we are putting an additional DWEX class on at 7.30am on Sunday (March 27) with Maria.
– On Sunday (March 27) at 8am Julia will be in the saddle to lead you through a great ride for RPM.
– On Sunday (March 27) at 9am and Maria is back again, this time for Body Pump.
– At 10am on Sunday (March 27) let Wendy take you on the Group Centergy journey.