Updates related to the group exercise timetable between June 24-30 can be found listed below.
While every effort is made to ensure we communicate any changes to classes to our members, please be sure to check the Group Exercise Board in the centre’s Sports Walk, speak with your instructor about last-minute changes, or alternatively contact Reception on (07) 5500 9988.
Sports Super Centre – Gold Coast
- Best news of the week is the 50m pool has now re-opened! For all you DWEX-ers, this means classes are back to normal from today (Friday, June 24)
- Unfortunately, DWEX instructor Justin has decided he is not coming back to teach his classes, so we welcome Jenny to the Monday 10.15am DWEX and Thursday 9am DWEX Intensive slots.
- Remember, the following classes were only on whilst the pool was closed and so will be cancelled with immediate effect.
o Monday 7am Yoga
o Tuesday 9am Low Impact Exercise
o Wednesday 7am Mat Pilates
o Thursday 9am Low Impact Exercise
o Friday 7am Aqua Fit
o Saturday 8am Low Impact Exercise
- We have had some great feedback about the Low Impact Exercise classes and are hoping to add one to the timetable once we have agreed on a day and time, so watch this space.
- Gin is taking a well-deserved break, so join Stella for some Latin Rhythm both in the studio and the pool as she covers Aqua Zumba on a Thursday and Friday, as well as the Thursday night Zumba.
- Still on Zumba, remember we have added an additional Zumba class to the timetable on a Saturday at 10.30am.
- Join Vicki in our newly renovated pool on 7.30am Saturday for DWEX.
- Our newest member of the cycle team, Kelissa, is going to jump into the saddle this Sunday for the 8am RPM, while Maria takes centre stage for 9am Body Pump.
- There will be no Monday Veraflow on June 27 or July 4.
- Join Jai in the hot seat for 9.15am RPM on Tuesday.
- Ben is back for Wednesday HIIT 4.45pm as Chanel takes a break overseas but she will be back!
- A gym etiquette reminder: All members MUST have a towel before entering the gym. Please keep your towel with you throughout your workout using it to sit on whilst exercising and to wipe down machines after use. Sitting down in someone else’s sweat isn’t the most pleasant experience, we’re sure you’ll all agree!