Updates related to the group exercise timetable between June 2-8 can be found listed below.
While every effort is made to ensure we communicate any changes to classes to our members, please be sure to check the Group Exercise Board in the centre’s Ron Clarke Way, speak with your instructor about last-minute changes, or alternatively contact Reception on (07) 5500 9988.
Sports Super Centre – Fitness Club
- Join Vicki poolside on Saturday for your 7.30am DWEX.
- Kristy will be in the hot seat on Sunday for your 8am RPM cardio burn. It’s a great way to heat up these winter mornings!
- Ben takes the stage at 9am for a challenging Body Pump workout.
- Due to very low numbers over the last few months, we are sorry to announce that the Tuesday 5.15pm Body Attack will be cancelled after this week’s class, so the last class will be Tuesday 6th June.
- Tuesday Body Conditioning will return to the earlier time of 5.30pm, with effect from Tuesday 13th June.
- Remember the Thursday 45min RPM has changed to 6am for the winter but numbers are still low – vote with your feet if you want to keep this class on the timetable.