Updates related to the group exercise timetable between July 8-14 can be found listed below.
While every effort is made to ensure we communicate any changes to classes to our members, please be sure to check the Group Exercise Board in the centre’s Sports Walk, speak with your instructor about last-minute changes, or alternatively contact Reception on (07) 5500 9988.
Sports Super Centre – Gold Coast
- Saturday 7.30am DWEX will be with Vicki pool-side.
- On Sunday, Kristy will be in the hot seat for a great weekend ride at 8am.
- Join Ben centre stage at 9am Sunday for Body Pump – an amazing weights workout.
- Still on Sunday, Wendy will be taking you for a great mind/body journey for the 10am Centergy class.
- On Monday, we are sad to say Katie has had to give up the 9.15am HIIT class, but never fear! Join Blair this week for a one of the centre’s most challenging workouts.
- Chanel is still away so Kelissa will be putting you through your paces at 4.30pm on Monday for this great full body blast!
- HIIT again this time Wednesday at 4.45pm and we welcome the latest addition to our Group Exercise Super Team Kamila! Lots of you already know her as a long time group exercise particpant, so now its time to see her on ‘the other side’!
- Candice is taking a short break so Katie will be here 6am on Thursday for Body Conditioning.
- Kamila will be taking the 7am Saturday Boxing class.
- Discover your inner Latin diva on Thursday with Stella both at the 7am Aqua Zumba and the 4.30pm Zumba.
- Gin will be back from her holidays refreshed and raring to go for the 12pm Friday Aqua Zumba.
- To keep tabs on your whole-of-body fitness, Body Scans are still on offer to members, with Brett offering scans in Sports Walk on Tuesdays 4-7pm for the entire month of July.