Updates related to the group exercise timetable between July 14-20 can be found listed below.
While every effort is made to ensure we communicate any changes to classes to our members, please be sure to check the Group Exercise Board in the centre’s Ron Clarke Way, speak with your instructor about last-minute changes, or alternatively contact Reception on (07) 5500 9988.
Sports Super Centre – Fitness Club
Kamila will be in the studio on Saturday at 7am ready to take you through a hard-hitting boxing session for all abilities.
- Join Vicki poolside for the 7.30am DWEX – our heated pool is the perfect way to start your day on these beautiful Gold Coast winter mornings.
- We welcome Kinnie Ho to our amazing Super instructor team. Kinnie will be in the saddle on Sunday for the 8am RPM helping you to rev up your Sunday.
- Sunday 9am and Ben will be on stage to take you through the challenging weights workout that is Body Pump.
- Chanel returns from her holidays this week but doesn’t get back until Monday, so Kamila will be in the gym on Monday ready to put you through your paces for your 9.15am and 4.30pm HIIT workout.
- Monday 9am Body Attack will be with Apple.
- Due to very low attendance at the Thursday 8am RPM over the last few months, we will be trialling a new class time and format. With effect from Thursday 20th July, join Kristy in the hot seat at 8.30am for a 45-minute cardio blast!