Updates related to the group exercise timetable between January 25 – February 2 can be found listed below.
While every effort is made to ensure we communicate any changes to classes to our members, please be sure to check the Group Exercise Board in the centre’s Ron Clarke Way, speak with your instructor about last-minute changes, or alternatively contact Reception on (07) 5500 9988.
Sports Super Centre – Gold Coast
- Join Vicki poolside this Saturday and cool off for 7.30am DWEX. There’ll be three lanes, so plenty of room to work hard!
- Tracey is in the saddle again on Sunday for 8am RPM, so time to smash it up!
- Ben takes centre stage for Body Pump at 9am, with the challenging new Body Pump 100.
- There will be no run club for the next three weeks, as Matty takes a break overseas. Matt has left a program to keep run clubbers on track while he is away, but remember there will be no access to the track and field on Tuesday (February 7) due to a soccer game.
- Blair will be stepping up for Matty on Wednesday at 6pm to give you a great Strength and Mobility workout.
- On Thursday for 9am DWEX Intensive, Barb will be covering this class so get ready to be worked hard!
- Tracey leaves us next week for a month as she is heading for home for her wedding, so we wish her all the best. Emma will be in the hot seat on Friday at 4pm for your end of week RPM workout.
- Advance warning for DWEX classes: due to a number of school swimming carnivals, there will be the following changes over the next few weeks. We apologise for any inconvenience:
Monday 30th January 10.15am DWEX is cancelled.
Tuesday 7th February 9am DWEX Intensive time changed to 7.30am.
Thursday 9th February 9am DWEX Intensive time change to 7.30am.