Updates related to the group exercise timetable between January 13-19 can be found listed below.
While every effort is made to ensure we communicate any changes to classes to our members, please be sure to check the Group Exercise Board in the centre’s Ron Clarke Way, speak with your instructor about last-minute changes, or alternatively contact Reception on (07) 5500 9988.
Sports Super Centre – Gold Coast
- Join Vicki poolside Saturday 7.30am DWEX and enjoy the cool refreshing pool as the heatwave continues.
- The pool is very busy this week with visiting groups, so please be sure to check timetables and the centre, or the Pool Allocations on the website.
- Remember we have our Les Mills Launch this Saturday. At 7.05am, try your hand at RPM 73 with Kristy and Julia. Meanwhile, Anita, Ben and Kyleen will take you through brand new Body Pump 100 at 8.10am. It’s metallic themed dress as well, so make sure you get your glitter on!
- On Sunday, Tracey is in the hot seat this week for your 8am RPM – helping you to Smash It Up.
- On Sunday, Ben returns to centre stage for 9am Body Pump.
- Remember Yoga has changed to 7am on Sunday for the time being. From the numbers last week, you all seem to be loving it!
- Next week, Jenny is still away so Eugine will be stepping up on Monday at 10.15am and Tuesday at 9am.
- Barb helps us out yet again for the Thursday 9am DWEX intensive.
- On Friday, Eugine is back for a final appearance – this time for your 7am DWEX.