Updates related to the group exercise timetable between February 3-9 can be found listed below.
While every effort is made to ensure we communicate any changes to classes to our members, please be sure to check the Group Exercise Board in the centre’s Ron Clarke Way, speak with your instructor about last-minute changes, or alternatively contact Reception on (07) 5500 9988.
Sports Super Centre – Gold Coast
- Join Vicki poolside for DWEX this Saturday at 7.30am.
- Julia is in the saddle for your Sunday blast in the 8am RPM.
- Ben is on stage ready to put you through your paces for the 9am Body Pump.
- Poor Kyleen has dislocated her elbow – ouch! We wish her a speedy recovery. While she is away Ben will be helping you to kick-start your week with a great Body Pump class Monday at 6am.
- Chanel is taking a well-earned break this week, so Blair will be taking the 9.15am Monday HIIT and Kamila the Monday 4.30pm and Wednesday 4.45pm HIIT. Join both these great instructors for a fantastic workout.
- Our very own Kelissa is off representing Australia as part of the Australian Surf Boat Open Women’s Team in the Trans-Tasman Test Match Series against NZ at Waihi Beach, NZ (1-6th February 2017). We wish her every success, and in the meantime, Emma will be on the bike at 5.30am Tuesday ready to put you through your early morning workout.
- No Run Club again on Tuesday as Matty is still away, and remember there is access to the track this Tuesday February 7.
- Tracey is still away for her wedding, so a big thank you to Julia who will be in the hot seat for both Tuesday 6pm RPM and Friday 4pm.
- Blair will be on again for the Wednesday 6pm Strength and Mobility class and is getting great feedback from her classes while Matt is away. Matty will be back for S&M from next week!
- Remember, both Tuesday and Thursday DWEX Intensive classes will be at 7.30am, as we have two swim carnivals this week.