Updates related to the group exercise timetable between February 24 to March 2 can be found listed below.
While every effort is made to ensure we communicate any changes to classes to our members, please be sure to check the Group Exercise Board in the centre’s Ron Clarke Way, speak with your instructor about last-minute changes, or alternatively contact Reception on (07) 5500 9988.
Sports Super Centre – Fitness Club
- Kamila will have the gloves on this Saturday for 7am Boxing.
- Join Maria poolside for Saturday DWEX at 7.30am.
- Vicki is still away in Tasmania, so Sam will be here Saturday at 9.15am for Yoga, and again on Tuesday night at 7pm.
- Sunday we welcome Kristy to the hot seat for your Sunday morning ride in the 8am RPM, while Maria is centre stage for the 9am Body Pump muscle workout.
- Monday at 7am, Eugine will be putting you through your water paces for the first DWEX of the week.
- On Tuesday, Julia is in the saddle for your 9.15am RPM and Jenny is poolside for the 5.30pm DWEX.
- Wednesday and Maria is back this time in the 20m pool for the 12pm Aqua Fit.
NEW LES MILLS GROUP EXERCISE CLASS!
We have some exciting group exercise news for Les Mills fans! We’re pleased to announce that in March, we will be launching Les Mills Body Attack at the Sports Super Centre!
Body Attack is a sports-inspired cardio workout for building strength and stamina. This high-energy interval training class combines athletic aerobic movements with strength and stabilisation exercises.
We welcome four new instructors to our Super team to drive this powerful Les Mills workout in the following time slots:
- Monday 9am – 1 hour
- Tuesday 5.15pm – 45mins
- Wednesday 9am – 1 hour
- Thursday 5.15am – 45 mins (we listened to your feedback and requests for an earlier studio class, so here it is!)
- The Thursday morning 5.30am RPM has been ‘in the red’ for the last two months and was due to be cancelled from the timetable. However, we had a great attendance this week with members requesting we keep it on so will be giving it another month. Remember to vote with your feet keep this class going!
- The Tuesday evening Body Conditioning will be at the slightly later time of 6pm from Tuesday March 7.