Updates related to the group exercise class timetable between FEBRUARY 2-8 can be found listed below.
While every effort is made to ensure we communicate any changes to classes to our members, please be sure to check the Group Exercise Board in the centre’s Ron Clarke Way, speak with your instructor about last-minute changes, or alternatively contact Reception on (07) 5500 9988.
Sports Super Centre – Fitness Club
- New Group Exercise Timetable for February, 2018. Effective from Monday 5th of February.
- Monday 5.30am RPM join Candice for a 55 minute cardio blast. What a great way to start the week and burn off those weekend indulgences.
- Monday 6pm let Kamila put you through your paces in this challenging Boxing workout in our boxing area at the side of the gym.
- On Friday 5.30am is new class Box, Run, Spin… it’s time for something a little bit different as Candice takes you for a fantastic 55 minute class that combines all the benefits of boxing with some running drills and finishing with a spin on our brand new Body Bikes.
- Saturday join Tracey in the hot seat as she covers for Kristy in the 7am RPM.
- Jenny will be poolside at 7.30am for your weekend DWEX.
- Congratulations to our amazing and popular Body Pump instructor Kyleen as she completes her yoga training course and jumps straight into the deep end covering the Saturday 9.15am Yoga for Vicki.
- Sunday and we welcome Sam back for the high intensity double that is 8am RPM and 9am Body Pump – we dare you!
- The Intensive DWEX classes will both be at the earlier time of 8am on Tuesday (Feb 6) and Thursday (Feb 8) due to swim carnivals. Apologies for any inconvenience.
- Wednesday and Sam Hopper returns from maternity leave this time to her Wednesday 4.30pm Yoga.
- Finally we are sad to announce that Les Mills have pulled the pin on their Body Vive program. Don’t worry though, Vivers, classes will continue same days and same times but will be called BodyFit moving forward. Expect a fun, exercise to music class for all abilities that incorporates cardio fitness, functional strength, core stability, balance and flexibility – pretty much what we already do!