Updates related to the group exercise timetable between February 17-23 can be found listed below.
While every effort is made to ensure we communicate any changes to classes to our members, please be sure to check the Group Exercise Board in the centre’s Ron Clarke Way, speak with your instructor about last-minute changes, or alternatively contact Reception on (07) 5500 9988.
Sports Super Centre – Gold Coast
– IMPORTANT NOTICE: This Tuesday (February 21) the DWEX Intensive will be early at 7.30am as we are hosting a swimming carnival in the 50m pool. The early bird gets the worm for this great water workout!
– The lovely Vicki is away on holiday so we have the following covers in her absence:
- Saturday 7.30am DWEX and Wednesday 12pm Aqua Fit join Maria poolside.
- Saturday 9.15am we welcome Allana for Yoga.
- Monday 7am and Thursday 5.30pm Eugine will be putting you through your Deep Water paces.
- Tuesday 5.30pm and this time Jenny will be leading your challenging water workout.
- Tuesday 7pm and Thursday 6.30pm finish your day with a great mat workout as Sam takes you for Yoga.
Other covers this week:
- Kamila will be taking Boxing on Saturday at 7am – kick start your weekend with this great workout.
- Allana is back on Sunday for your 7am Yoga – perfect way to start your Sunday.
- Join Julia in the hot seat for theSunday 8am RPM.
- Then at 9am Ben takes centre stage for your Sunday Body Pump workout.
- It’s Tracey’s last week away, so join Julia in the saddle for Tuesday 6pm RPM whilst Emma is back in the hot seat for your Friday 4pm RPM.