Updates related to the group exercise timetable between February 19-25 can be found listed below.
While every effort is made to ensure we communicate any changes to classes to our members, please be sure to check the Group Exercise Board in the centre’s Sports Walk, speak with your instructor about last-minute changes, or alternatively contact Reception on (07) 5500 9988.
Sports Super Centre – Gold Coast
Group Exercise Updates (Feb 19-25)
–Saturday February 20 Vicki will be taking 7am and 8am DWEX.
–Saturday February 20 Julia will be taking 7am Boxing.
–Tracey will be taking you through your paces on Sunday February 21 for RPM at 8am.
– The 6.30am RPM with Kristy on Mondays is going back to one hour due to popular demand.
– Kath will be back taking the Bodyvive classes from the week starting Monday February 22.
– Candice is taking a break and we have been unable to cover Step n Sculpt so Chanel will be taking a Body Conditioning class with a difference! Join her Monday February 22 at 9am for a fantastic workout!
– Tuesday February 23 at 5.30am, Kristy will be taking RPM.
–Tuesday February 23 at 6am, Boxing will be with Katie.
– Body Conditioning is cancelled on Tuesday February 23 at 5.30pm.
–Tuesday February 23, Kyleen will be taking the 4.15pm Body Pump.
– Tuesday February 23 Christie is taking 5.30am RPM.
–Tuesday February 23 DWEX intensive time change to 7.30am for this week only.
–Wednesday February 24 5.30 RPM will be with Julia.
– While Candice is away Chanel is taking the Thursday February 25 Body Conditioning class at 6am.
– The 5.30pm Body Conditioning on February 23 is cancelled this week, as we are unable to find a replacement instructor.
– Pilates Reformer is back to normal timetable times 11.30am Tuesday, Wednesday and Friday.
– Barb is taking a SPECIAL DWEX CLASS next Sunday February 28 to replace the Saturday February 27 DWEX class that has been cancelled due to the Sports Super Centre hosting the MS Swimathon.