Updates related to the group exercise timetable between December 2-8 can be found listed below.
While every effort is made to ensure we communicate any changes to classes to our members, please be sure to check the Group Exercise Board in the centre’s Sports Walk, speak with your instructor about last-minute changes, or alternatively contact Reception on (07) 5500 9988.
Sports Super Centre – Gold Coast
- Join Maria pool side for Saturday DWEX at 7am, due to the Triathlon Series being held out in our 50m pool. We apologise for the inconvenience, but make sure you get in early for a great way to start your weekend!
- On Sunday, Tracey is in the hot seat for a sizzling RPM bike workout that will leave you ready for a Sunday relaxer.
- Still on Sunday, you could back up your RPM with Body Pump for a great weights workout with Maria at 9am.
- On Monday, Nicolas is taking a well-deserved break for Christmas so Jenny will be challenging your Core (and a few other bits) in the 8am Mat Pilates.
- Would members please note that there will be no Pilates Reformer for the next four weeks. Nicolas will be back week commencing Monday 16th January, and we’re sure he will have some great workouts planned to help with your New Year resolutions!
- We would also like to give you advance warning that there will be a few changes to the Group Exercise timetable between Christmas and the New Year. Some are due to limited instructor availability, but mainly due to the fact that we are having the floor in our Group Exercise room resealed, so some classes will be relocated. With all that said, remember to check the signs on the front door and outside the Group Ex room for more details. We think you will agree we still have an amazing timetable on offer – whether you are fighting the food overload of Christmas, or simply taking the opportunity to try different classes with your increased recreational time, there is something for everyone.
- Yoga and Pilates classes will be in the conference room, while HIIT and Boxing are in the outdoor exercise area next to the gym.
- Early notice: Matrix classes in the gym on a Monday and Wednesday evening will be cancelled with effect from the New Year due to very low numbers. However, members are encouraged to approach the gym floor instructors if they would like instruction on exercise using the Matrix rig, or anything else for that matter.