Updates related to the group exercise timetable between December 23-29 can be found listed below.
While every effort is made to ensure we communicate any changes to classes to our members, please be sure to check the Group Exercise Board in the centre’s Ron Clarke Way, speak with your instructor about last-minute changes, or alternatively contact Reception on (07) 5500 9988.
Sports Super Centre – Gold Coast
- Christmas Eve classes are as normal, so join Vicki poolside 7.30am on Saturday and get your last DWEX class in before the festivities kick in.
- A reminder: On Sunday and Monday 25th and 26th the centre is closed.
- On Tuesday 27th December, the gym is open 7am-12noon, and we have three classes for you: Join Tracey for 7.05am RPM and blast those excess calories; 8.10am Maria will be centre stage doing her thing in Body Pump; 9.15am Maria again this time in the 50m pool for DWEX.
- Wednesday 28th December we have limited classes, so check the board for details as we have only one DWEX today at 8am.
- On Thursday 29th December we will be getting the Group Exercise floor resealed and there will be no access from 10.15am Thursday 29th December to Monday evening 2nd January. Classes back to normal in the studio from Tuesday 3rd January.
- Thursday 29th December and again we have fewer classes due to limited instructor availability, plus we are having the group exercise studio floor resealed. Check the group exercise board in Ron Clarke Way – there will be no evening Body Pump, but 6pm Boxing workout instead in the gym.
- Friday 30th December – Yoga will be in the conference room and other classes will be relocated to the area at the side of the gym. Again, please check the timetable board as there is only one DWEX at 8am.
- Saturday 31st December and the gym will be open 7am-12 noon. Most classes are as normal, but Boxing will be in the gym and instead of Body Pump we have an 8.10am HIIT class in the gym.
- On Sunday 1st January the centre is closed.
- On Monday 2nd January we are open 7am-12 noon, with the following classes on offer: 7.05am RPM – start the New Year with a fantastic cardio workout with Tracey; 8.10am HIIT – another body blast, this time with Chanel in the gym; 9.15am Yoga – relieve the stress of this hectic season and nourish the soul with Jo in the conference room.
- By Tuesday 3rd January we are back to normal timetable, but the 7am Aqua Fit will be an Aqua Zumba with Gin.
- There will be no Low Impact Exercise class on 28th December and 4th January.
- Please remember there will be no evening Matrix classes for the New Year due to very low attendance.
- Change of class time: due to member feedback we are going to trial the Sunday Yoga class at the earlier time of 7am for a couple of months. The first class will be on Sunday 8th January.
- A reminder that Pilates Reformer is cancelled whilst Nicolas on holiday – starts again week commencing Monday 16th January.