Updates related to the group exercise timetable between August 5-11 can be found listed below.
While every effort is made to ensure we communicate any changes to classes to our members, please be sure to check the Group Exercise Board in the centre’s Sports Walk, speak with your instructor about last-minute changes, or alternatively contact Reception on (07) 5500 9988.
Sports Super Centre – Gold Coast
- Join Vicki poolside for our 7.30am DWEX on Saturday.
- Julia will be in the hot seat for Sunday 8am RPM whilst Ben takes centre stage for the 9am Body Pump.
- Julia is back in the saddle for Monday 6.30 RPM whilst Trish takes a well deserved break to visit her homeland.
- Kelissa is stepping up to help out for a huge day on Tuesday as she does both the 5.30am RPM and then comes back for the 6pm class – what a star!!
- Remember our new class Wednesday 6-7pm with Matty Whitehouse. Strength and mobility is a class designed to activate your major muscle groups and increase your range of movement whilst improving functional movement. Suitable for all ages and abilities so why don’t you come along and give it a go! Remember Froggies is open until 7pm.
- Jai continues to cover the 5.30am RPM on Thursday in the absence of Trish
- Chanel will be putting you through your paces for Friday morning 6am HIIT and Julia is back again this time to cover Friday 4pm RPM