Updates related to the group exercise timetable between August 31 – September 7 can be found listed below.
While every effort is made to ensure we communicate any changes to classes to our members, please be sure to check the Group Exercise Board in the centre’s Ron Clarke Way, speak with your instructor about last-minute changes, or alternatively contact Reception on (07) 5500 9988.
Sports Super Centre – Fitness Club
- Remember the gym is only open 7am-noon tomorrow (Friday September 1) for Gold Coast Show Day. As such, we have three classes on the group exercise timetable: 7.15 RPM (45 mins), and 8am DWEX or HIIT.
- Barb will be poolside this Saturday, making a guest appearance to help out with covers (thanks Barb!). Join her for your 7.30am DWEX fix!
- Anita away so Ben will be taking the stage for your 8am Saturday Pump challenge.
- Vicki is also taking a break, so Allana will be taking the 9.15am Yoga on Saturday.
- Kinnie will be in the hot seat on Sunday for your 8am RPM challenge.
- Ben is back at 9am on Sunday, this time for Body Pump.
- Apple will be putting you through your paces for the last Wednesday Body Attack at 9am. Unfortunately, we have to cancel this class due to very low attendance over the last three months.
- Starting Wednesday September 13 we will be replacing Body Attack with a 9am Zumba class for an initial two-month trial period.
- In addition, we are excited to announce that due to feedback and member requests we will be trialling a 4.30pm Yoga class on a Wednesday again starting the September 13.
- Monday 6.30pm RPM has also been experiencing low numbers for an extended period of time. So from Monday September 11 will be at the earlier time of 4.45pm for a 45 min class.
- Finally, and again due to member feedback, we will be putting on an additional TRX session in the gym with Nicolas on a Thursday at 11am starting September 14. Places are limited and can be booked one week in advance but are only available for one session per week per member.