Updates related to the group exercise timetable between August 26 – September 1 can be found listed below.
While every effort is made to ensure we communicate any changes to classes to our members, please be sure to check the Group Exercise Board in the centre’s Sports Walk, speak with your instructor about last-minute changes, or alternatively contact Reception on (07) 5500 9988.
Sports Super Centre – Gold Coast
- Remember the gym is only open 7am to midday tomorrow (Friday, August 26) due to the Gold Coast Show public holiday. But you can still get your exercise fix with three special group exercise classes: 8am Deep Water Exercise with Jenny | 8am RPM with Julia | 9am Body Conditioning with Candice
- This weekend, join Maria poolside on 7.30am Saturday for Deep Water Exercise, while Wendy will be taking you for a great weights workout in the 8.10am Body Pump.
- Kristy will be in the hot seat for the Sunday 8am RPM and Maria is back at 9am for Body Pump.
- Trish still away, so Ben will be back helping us out with a 45-minute spin class 5.30 Monday morning – we apologise for any inconvenience and thank you for your patience as we aim to avoid cancelling any classes.
- Chanel is away next week, so Blair will be putting you through your paces at the 9.15am HIIT and we introduce and welcome our newest addition to the team Samantha Hopper, who will be taking the 4.30pm HIIT.
- Julie will be in the saddle for Monday 6.30pm RPM.
- Tuesday and we have Kyleen centre stage for the 4.15pm Body Pump – 6pm RPM still TBC check the board.
- Join Kamila on Wednesday for a challenging workout at the 4.45pm HIIT.
- Thursday 5.30am and Julie is back to cover RPM – Trish is back from overseas next week.
- Finally join Kelissa next Friday for the 4pm RPM and end your working week on a cardio high!
- In other news, you have the last few days of August to complete the Sports Super Centre Winter Fitness Challenge. Remember to put your completed cards in the box at reception by COB Wednesday, August 31. Winners will be drawn Thursday, September 1, with the first member drawn taking the top prize in order of monetary value. All winners will be notified and a complete list of winners and prizes published in next week’s newsletter.
- We are sorry to announce that due to very low attendance over a three-month period, the Saturday 10.30 Zumba will be cancelled with effect from September. This Saturday, August 27 will be the final class.
- New for September, we will be trialling a 9am Boxing class with Kamila, starting Thursday, September 8 in the gym.