Updates related to the group exercise timetable between April 8-14 can be found listed below.
While every effort is made to ensure we communicate any changes to classes to our members, please be sure to check the Group Exercise Board in the centre’s Sports Walk, speak with your instructor about last-minute changes, or alternatively contact Reception on (07) 5500 9988.
Sports Super Centre – Gold Coast
- We have Julia in the hot seat this Sunday (April 10) for the 8am RPM.
- Also on Sunday (April 10) Ben takes the 9am Pump.
- Join Ben again Monday (April 11) 6am as he puts you through your paces for Body Pump.
- Trish jumps into the saddle to cover for Kyla on Tuesday (April 12) for 5.30am RPM.
- An early heads up that the Sports Super Centre will be closed on Anzac Day (April 25). May 2 is Labour Day so the gym will be open from 7am-12pm, with a special group exercise timetable to be announced.
- Remember there is now only one DWEX class on Saturday mornings from 7.30am-8.30am. Join Vicki poolside this weekend as she puts you through your paces.
- NEW for April – Zumba with Gin at 6.30pm every Monday night! Feel free to bring a non-member friend to this one for just $10 per person. The class is FREE for members – just remember to show your membership card.