Updates related to the group exercise timetable between April 7-13 can be found listed below.
While every effort is made to ensure we communicate any changes to classes to our members, please be sure to check the Group Exercise Board in the centre’s Ron Clarke Way, speak with your instructor about last-minute changes, or alternatively contact Reception on (07) 5500 9988.
Sports Super Centre – Fitness Club
- A reminder that, due to member feedback, the 10am Wednesday RPM has been moved to 9.15am for a two-month trial period – effective immediately.
- Vicki will be poolside on Saturday for the 7.30am DWEX class.
- Julia is in the hot seat for the Sunday 8am RPM.
- Ben takes centre stage at 9am Sunday for your Body Pump workout.
- Introducing the lovely Nicky covering Monday morning 6am Body Pump for Kyleen.
- Chanel is taking a well-earned break so Blair will be putting you through your paces for the Monday 9.15am HIIT.
- Kamila is taking over for Chanel for your Monday 4.30pm HIIT, and the Wednesday 4.45pm HIIT as well.
- Allana is covering Yoga on Monday at 5.30pm.
- On Tuesday at 10.15am, Mat Pilates will be with Nicolas.
- Advance warning that the centre will be closed Good Friday and Easter Monday, so there will be no classes and the gym is closed. The centre will, however, be open for reduced hours on Saturday and Sunday (15th and 16th April) between 7am and midday, with all Group Exercise classes as normal.