Updates related to the group exercise timetable between April 28 and May 4 can be found listed below.
While every effort is made to ensure we communicate any changes to classes to our members, please be sure to check the Group Exercise Board in the centre’s Ron Clarke Way, speak with your instructor about last-minute changes, or alternatively contact Reception on (07) 5500 9988.
Sports Super Centre – Fitness Club
- Due to the Labour Day public holiday this Monday (May 1), the Sports Super Centre is only open 7am until midday, with limited group exercise classes as follows:
– 7.05am RPM with Emma
– 8am DWEX with Vicki
– 8.10am HIIT with Chanel
- Join Maria poolside this Saturday for 7.30am DWEX.
- Maria will again take DWEX on Sunday at 9am for another great Body Pump workout.
- Julia will be in the saddle for the 8am Sunday RPM – what a great way to start your day!
- Eugine is still away so Vicki will be taking the 7am and 10.15am DWEX on Wednesday.
- Also on Wednesday, Kamila will cover the 4.45pm HIIT for Chanel.
- Candice will be in the hot seat for Thursday 8am RPM.
- Emma will be in on Friday at 4pm covering RPM for Tracey.
- Evening Deep Water Exercise classes were scheduled to finish at the end of April for the winter. We listened to your feedback and tried to look at alternatives but unfortunately an evening Aqua Fit is not possible due to there being no 20m pool or instructor availability. So we are going to continue to run the Tuesday and Thursday 5.30pm DWEX for May, with the last class on Thursday 25th May.