Updates related to the group exercise timetable between April 21-28 can be found listed below.
While every effort is made to ensure we communicate any changes to classes to our members, please be sure to check the Group Exercise Board in the centre’s Ron Clarke Way, speak with your instructor about last-minute changes, or alternatively contact Reception on (07) 5500 9988.
Sports Super Centre – Fitness Club
- Candice is still enjoying her break, so we welcome back Katie for the 7am Boxing on Saturday.
- Julia will be covering the 7.05am RPM on Saturday.
- Vicki will be pool side for the Saturday 7.30am DWEX.
- For Sunday 8am RPM, Tracey will be in the saddle to put you through your paces!
- At 9am Sunday join Ben for a challenging Body Pump workout.
- Due to continuing low numbers we are sad to say that this Monday’s 5.30am RPM will be the last class in this time slot.
- Remember the centre is closed all day with no classes on Tuesday, due to the Anzac Day public holiday.
- On Wednesday Eugine is away, so Vicki will be back on the pool deck for your 7am and 10.15am DWEX workouts.
- Evening Deep Water Exercise classes were scheduled to finish at the end of April for the winter. We listened to your feedback and tried to look at alternatives but unfortunately an evening Aqua Fit is not possible due to there being no 20m pool or instructor availability. So we are going to continue to run the Tuesday and Thursday 5.30pm DWEX for May, with the last class on Thursday 25th May.
- Finally, advance warning that due to the Labor Day public holiday on Monday the 1st May, the gym will only be open from 7am to midday with the following Group Exercise classes: 7.05am RPM; 8am DWEX; and 8.10am HIIT.