Updates related to the group exercise timetable between April 13-20 can be found listed below.
While every effort is made to ensure we communicate any changes to classes to our members, please be sure to check the Group Exercise Board in the centre’s Ron Clarke Way, speak with your instructor about last-minute changes, or alternatively contact Reception on (07) 5500 9988.
Sports Super Centre – Fitness Club
- The centre will be closed Good Friday and Easter Monday, so there will be no classes and the gym is closed. The centre will, however, be open for reduced hours on Saturday and Sunday (15th and 16th April) between 7am and midday, with all Group Exercise classes as normal.
- On Saturday, Kamila is taking your pre-chocolate egg boxing session at 7am.
- Alternatively, join Maria poolside for the 7.30am DWEX water workout.
- Anita and Kristy are doing their usual classes while Allana is covering the 9.15am Yoga.
- Sunday classes as usual, so enjoy a de-stress Yoga class with Jo at 7am.
- If you are feeling the need to burn some Easter calories on Sunday join Allana again this time in the hot seat for your 8am RPM, while Maria is centre stage for the 9am Body Pump workout.
- Candice is taking a break so Kamila will be putting you through your paces for Tuesday 6am Boxing, and then again for the 6pm Body Conditioning.
- Kristy is jumping into the saddle to cover the Wednesday 5.30pm RPM workout.
- Chanel will be taking the Thursday 6am Body Conditioning.
- Kamila is back on Friday for the 9am Body Conditioning.
- On Tuesday at 5.30am, start your day with Emma on the bike, leading you through a great workout.
- Vicki is in the 20m pool for the Tuesday 7am Aqua Fit.
- Nicky will be on stage for your Tuesday 9am Body Pump.