One of the best things about STAYING at the Sports Super Centre is PLAYING at and around the Sports Super Centre! Within 15 minutes drive we’ve got three theme parks and two water parks, Australia’s best beaches, and a whole lot more. Here’s five ideas to get you started – all within minutes drive from us!
5. Enjoy the Broadwater Our first tip is to head to the Broadwater. The Broadwater is the big expanse of water between us and South Stradbroke Island. The activities you can do here are endless and we can organise them all for you. We’re talking swimming, fishing, boating, stand up paddle boarding, sailing, outrigger canoeing and more.
4. Outlet Shopping We’ve got one of the Gold Coast’s biggest and best outlet malls just five minutes drive away at Harbour Town. This is shopping that everyone can enjoy – bargain prices on lots of big name fashion brands as well as plenty of sports stores like Nike, Adidas, Canterbury, Kooga, Lorna Jane and more. Plenty of surf stores too!
3. Gameover Fun Centre Gameover is a brand new indoor adventure centre. This place is seriously awesome, with a huge indoor go karting track – including Australia’s biggest karting flyover and tunnel. You’ll feel like you’re in a real life game of Mario Kart! There’s also a network of climbing walls, horizontal bungee, laser tag and more. Cowabunga!
2. Get Beached You can’t come to the Gold Coast and not experience our beaches! They’re some of the best in Australia and what better place to start than Surfers Paradise – the name says it all! Just 15 minutes drive south and you’ll hit the white sand and blue waters of the Gold Coast.
1. Theme Parks Frenzy Our number one attraction has to go to our awesome theme parks! The Gold Coast is one of the theme park capitals of the world – and all the major ones are just a hop skip and a jump away from the Sports Super Centre. Sea World, Movie World, Dreamworld WhiteWater World and Wet ‘n’ Wild will keep little kids and big kids alike entertained for days!